NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Gracies tight luring temptation

Social Media Sharing — Post and view thousands of cool and trendy girls found Online! Share public social media links and public social media content! Share your cool and hot found tiktoks, VSCOs, Instagrams, Youtubes, Twitters, Twitch Streams, and more! Your own and public! Above age 18.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Gracies tight luring temptation

Unread postby ootn414 » Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 pm

I will brutalize Gracie's sweet teenage body when I get my hands on her. I will deceive the naive Princess by leading her into a room alone with a lock as I swiftly secure the door after guiding petite Gracie with my arm as I pull back Gracie's hair roughly and begin to lick Gracie's bright cheery cheeks and whisper into Gracie's ear that she is worthless and rightfully will be bred by me against her will as I caress the supple teen breasts timidly peeking through the top of Gracie's adorable skimpy top. I will choke innocent Gracie tightly as I secure Gracie's wrists to the wall, spreading Gracie fully wide and vulnerable to my desires as I grin behind the camera as I photograph Gracie helplessly sobbing and squirming to be let free . First I will gently kiss Gracie's soft forehead as I peel open her delicious innocent nipples and begin to indulge in Gracie's forbidden pleasures as I lick and pinch each supple ripe nipple until Gracie yelps in confused pleasure. I will peel open Gracie's eyelids to force images of her . sister nude as I detail how I will r*pe Noelle as I gently caress and kiss Gracie's entire body as she sobs. I will press my fingers deep within Gracie's fresh tight pussy and press deep until Gracie repeats to me that her sister is a Princess and deserves to be r*ped by me as I force Gracie to beg for my cum or violently beating the Princess across her precious face until Gracie began to bruise and bleed . I will invert Gracie's restraints until the Princess helplessly dangled by her legs from the ceiling . I will record as 1 stuff my cock between Gracie's tight warm lips and begin to r*pe Gracie's mouth while I greedily molest her supple curves and taste the warm sweetness of Gracie's young pussy as I lick deep into her womb as my cock violently forces its way in and out of Gracie's face until she begins to lose consciousness . I will pull free and begin to run my fingertips along Gracie's abused face and collect the whores teen juices as I slather gracies slobber and my pre cum across her bare breasts and face. I will cut Gracie free from hanging and grab her face as I force Gracie's gaze up into mine and force Gracie to beg for my cum and thank me for treating her so well before pressing Gracie's adorable face into the floor as I mount the teens ass and penetrate Gracie from behind slowly as I record and whisper into Gracie's ear that I love her as my cock robs every ounce of innocence from Gracie's virgin body . I will clasp both of Gracie's petite breasts and begin to greedily ram
Gracie's untouched body as Gracie begins to yelp and moan in pleasure and humiliation . I will force Gracie directly into the frame as I place both hands into
Gracie's tight mouth and spread the sluts sweet lips as far as they would stretch as I relentlessly pound Gracie as her fresh pussy begins to contract around my throbbing cock as the sounds of Gracie gargling on her own spit and the slapping of Gracie's teenage body against the force of my r*pe fill the room . I will flip Gracie towards me so the Princess has to stare into my eyes as my cum ultimately implants deep within her precious womb. I will choke Gracie and kiss her forehead and neck until every drop of cum oozed from Gracie's fresh abused hole . I will force Gracie to swallow my balls and stroke my ecstatic cock as I run my fingers through her silky hair for the last time and take advantage of her sweet body by greedily molesting every inch of Gracie's body as I take pictures of every angle around Gracie's precious body as Gracie sits and sobs covered in my cum as cum leaks from her holes .
Attachments
IMG_7797.jpeg
IMG_7797.jpeg (726.15 KiB)
Viewed 465 times
IMG_7796.jpeg
IMG_7796.jpeg (545.27 KiB)
Viewed 465 times
IMG_7793.jpeg
IMG_7793.jpeg (672.34 KiB)
Viewed 465 times
IMG_7795.jpeg
IMG_7795.jpeg (653.39 KiB)