NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Obsessing over Willow

Social Media Sharing — Post and view thousands of cool and trendy girls found Online! Share public social media links and public social media content! Share your cool and hot found tiktoks, VSCOs, Instagrams, Youtubes, Twitters, Twitch Streams, and more! Your own and public! Above age 18.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Obsessing over Willow

Unread postby ootn414 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:02 am

Willow is a HS sophomore who teases her developing luscious teen curves with each new skimpy top and pair of tight shorts . Willow tempts my most depraved desires to bred and rpe . teen whores to rob them of their innocence. Willow taunts me every moment I am near her gorgeous body by flaunting her perfectly petite developing breasts and sticking out her round healthy soft teenage ass cheeks all while Willow adorable smiles wide with her fresh braces. Willow is naive to my obsession with rping her worthless tight developing body as I meticulously plan and detail every possible scenario where I could be alone with my precious love away from her friends and other adults. I will carefully gain willows naive trust through harmless compliments about willows outfits and makeup in passing as I adore every second I spend laying eyes on the gorgeous developing body underneath willows Princess outfits. I will wait until a late evening to guide Willow under my spell back into the dark isolated changing rooms behind her school auditorium where I will have pre arranged recording cameras , rope , handcuffs , duct tape, and a ball gag to prepare Willow for her sexual awakening. I will guide Willow gently into the dimly lit room where I will swiftly shut and lock the door behind us. Isolated with no cameras, I grin as I approach Willow in silence as Willow - to her current situation begins to ask why I brought her here right as my grip tightens around willows precious warm throat as Willow lets out a high pitch adorable yelp and begins to panic as I shove the worthless Princess against the back wall and on Willow underneath my body weight. I will press willows cute face into the wall to muffle the whites futile attempts to cry for help as I tighten handcuffs onto willows ankles rendering the white immobile as I continue with my plan. I will duct tape willows supple lips shut before fastening tight knots around willows wrists binding the petite . teens limbs completely together behind her back as Willow blankly stares and relentlessly sobs as I begin to stroke my throbbing cock and photograph the teen in her submissive state. I will gently kiss willows soft warm forehead and greedily lick every last tear drop that falls across her precious bright cheeks as I whisper depraved desires I have had since the moment I laid eyes on willows special young body. I will take my time as I stare deep into willows youthful eyes as I tear the fabric restraining the illicit ripe breasts beneath as I slowly free . nipple into the open air to fully savor the true power I hold over highschool teen Willow who helplessly presents her delicious body for me to rightfully take advantage of. I will greedily place my lips around each delicate young nipple as I taste willows pure virgin skin as I force Willow to lock eyes with me by jerking a handful of her silky young hair down towards me. I will re tie willows wrists from her ankles to back and up towards a hanging hook that suspends willows delicate body in her most vulnerable position against her will. I will photograph willows . nude body as I molest her raw virgin pale breasts by pinching and licking every soft inch of skin around willows chest, carefully sucking on every patch of soft skin to effectively mark Willow as mine. I will record Willow as I play graphic videos of jeralynn and Peyton nude as they kiss each other and fondle each others . breasts as I tear off willows Princess shorts and expose the beautiful round lumps hiding behind Willow as I spit in willows face and beat her across her bare ass violently until willows ass bled from the bruising as I cycle different photos and videos of . teens being violently rped by me while I tease willows perky pussy with my mature cock while peeling open willows eyelids forcing her to watch her friends squeal and be bred against their will as I whisper into willows ear how she is special and deserves to be treated like a real young woman as I drag Willow by her hair to her knees and immediately begin to penetrate willows virgin lips with my cock for the first time. I will gouge willow violently as I quite literally abuse willows warm untouched throat to deeply penetrate her . lips as Willow opens wide to barely handle the violent force of my throbbing cock smashing into her petite warm mouth as I spit in willows face while I record. I will kiss willows forehead gently as I jerk willows ankles above her body to secure them to ropes that drag the cubt to the ceiling to vulnerably hang upside down before me. I will take my time as I kiss willows soft . thighs slowly making my way towards the ever so tight virgin pussy awaiting below. Right before I reach willows swollen teen pussy I will force my cock deep with willows helpless tight mouth to shut the Princess up while I begin to indulge in tasting and molesting willows 1-5y r old virgin pussy while Willow is forced to choke on my entire cock helplessly as I play with her delicate tight innocent pussy. I will grope both of willows petite perky nipples and violate the Princess as I finish licking and suck on her sweet teen pussy and gorgeous smooth thighs before cutting Willow free. I will drag Willow across the room by the teens silky hair as Willow thrashes helplessly before slamming Willow face down ass up onto the table before me as I spread willows tight soft legs wide and greedily lick the succulent virgin juices releasing from willows newly activated womb as I record and begin to show Willow nude photos of jeralynn and Peyton. I will molest Willow pervertedly as I squeeze and caress her entire bare body while I tease my cock between her thighs as I kiss Willow gently on the forehead and describe how I will breed jeralynn violently much worse than what my precious love deserves as I brutally beat Willow across her raw bruised round . ass until Willow squealed. I will tease the tip of my cock directly around the edges of willows confused leaking virgin pussy as I look into her beautiful eyes and detail how I will chain Peyton’s limbs to the wall and torture her . body while progressively increasing the sexual nature of my domination. I will flip willows delicious ass up and yank the whores head back by willows hair to lock eyes as I greedily press further and further within willows forbidden womb as Willow gasps in ecstasy at the fresh discovery of what being bred feels like truly. I will display videos of willows own rpe directly for Willow as I peek back both of willows eyelids and force Willow to consume the raw footage of her own submission as I continue to rob every drop of innocence left within willows precious 1-5t r old body. I will press both hands into willows young mouth and violently pound her worthless cunt as I tear apart willows adorable brace face as I remind Willow she is a good Princess. I will caress both petite . breasts as I record the sounds of Willow helplessly sobbing and screaming overtop the pounding of my hips slamming against willows perfect forbidden ass as I describe to Willow how she is special and tempts my perverted urges to rpe . girls with virgin wombs as I ruthlessly lay into willows hole popping willows cherry as I smile and begin to run my hand along the dripping blood and cum oozing from willows tired body. I will smear willows fresh blood across her bright cheek as I take multiple detailed photos and record as I beat Willow across her precious face until the Princess was covered in cum and her own blood. I will drag willows worthless body across to the corner where I will neatly begin to orally rpe willow as I press my throbbing blood stained cock between willows braces as I smile at the sight of willows exhausted state. I will chain willows arms across a wall to sprawl willows entire delicious body wide open for vulnerability as I take my time teasing willows timid pussy as I gently kiss willows forehead and reassure the battered . teen that she will be fine after I have my way with this Princess. I will tear willows hips wide open as I choke willow violently until my cock utterly penetrates every last available square inch of willows developing womb. I will place a ball gag into willows mouth and record as I brutally pound my throbbing cock in and out of willows tight pussy as I molest her body and describe how I am going to breed her against her will . As I begin to release streams of pure warm cum directly into every possible crevice with reason , I will jerk willows face close and lick each tear as they fall down willows adorable cheeks while I savor every last drop of cum into one of willows illicit holes. I will press willows young face into the pool of cum , blood , and pussy juice collecting around the whores feet just to make the cunt taste what she deserves one more time before I slowly fondle willows delicious . body until my entire load is released for Willow.
Attachments
IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0030.jpeg (403.27 KiB)
Viewed 4293 times
IMG_0031.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg (498.92 KiB)
Viewed 4295 times
IMG_9994.jpeg
IMG_9994.jpeg (1.02 MiB)
Viewed 4295 times
IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg (68.18 KiB)