NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Story Captions

Show off your photoshop skills and post all your own and web found Amateur photoshopped nudes, cum facial fakes, etc., in here!
Forum rules
This section is for showing off pre-made fakes. The request section is found here: viewforum.php?f=7
No under age fakes.
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
18+

Story Captions

Unread postby sockfetish69 » Sat May 25, 2024 8:42 pm

18+ ONLY

Taking caption story requests - see the attached image for an example of what to expect. you can pm me too if you prefer and I'll keep private unless you directly ask me to post.

WHAT I PROVIDE

2-6 paragraphs describing a scenario influenced by kinks and preferences you provide me, caption style. I am pretty lenient, but I'll tell you if I can't do it. The only topics I can't cover are fantasy creatures, trans and lesbian (bi is okay). I may be able to try some of these topics for you individually, if you PM me.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

1-3 pictures of the girl in question - I will only do 1 per person right now because they take a fair amount of time to make, and the girls have to be 18+

Her first name - just makes it easier for me, it doesn't have to be her real name

Kinks you want included - Please do not say "Do anything to her." I will skip you if I can't figure out what you want

Your patience and maybe some karma if you like my work

If I get backlogged, ask me if you can fake, cap, tribute one of my girls...
Attachments
sample.png
sample.png (6.78 MiB)
Viewed 91 times
sockfetish69

Re: Story Captions

Unread postby Pato Ruiz » Sat May 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Her name is Carolina. I wish it were about r*pe and bondage
Attachments
Screenshot_20240504-002811~2.png
Screenshot_20240504-002811~2.png (1.1 MiB)
Viewed 68 times
A pretty good nude bot that gives you a free credit the first time you use it, i recommended
t.me/BikiniOffBot?start=KOJUGY
(Paste it in the browser )
Pato Ruiz
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post